Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to my late Ah Ma!

Hey there people! Finally I'm back after the long MIA. For the past few weeks, even though there were so many activities going on, but I just don't feel like posting anything here... you know, the "lazy-to-blog-bout-anything" moment. And moreover, I was out with my friends for Raya visiting and shopping almost everyday I don't have the spare time to blog. Even if I have the time, I was....just...too lazy XD
Okok, I'm now updating my blog and need you guys opinion....


24.09.2009

Went to visit my grandma coz it's her birthday!! This will be the 2nd birthday that we couldn't celebrate for her. I still miss her sooo much.

Was lying down the other day thinking of the things that we've done for her. I still remember clearly that everytime if there's a pasar malam, we will definitely buy food for her especially jering and fried chicken. She loveeed it alot! And when we bring the food to her, you can see her smiling so happily. Even during the last day of the funeral, we bought KFC and jering and placed it beside the coffin. After a while, all her grandchildren gathered around the coffin and.......attacked the 2 pieces of poor chicken. We passed the food around, feeding each other and laughed at my cousin's and uncle's greediness. That was actually one of the happiest moment we got to spent among us cousins....and I believe my grandma would love to see our strong relationship too.

While typing this, I watch back the video I did about her. I miss her so much now.
I played that video during the funeral and everyone who watched that video cried. But, what's the point of you crying now when you don't treat her well when she was alive? My cousin and I was the one who brought her to the clinic and hospital each time she complaint that she was sick or unwell and had to wait for her for hours sometimes at the government clinic. But what have the others did to make her happy?

Here's a small part of the video I did. Just a very short one and it is actually my favourite part. The whole vid is more than 10 minutes, so I'm not gonna upload it.

You know, we just love to bully her lol.
I really miss her alot.



Happy Birthday Ah Ma!!!!
I love you alot!


***************************

Ok, now the not so sad post.
Parents got back from China and get me lotsa stuff.
I love all of them!!!

One of my fav item!
I asked my sis to find one of this for RM10 but she went to buy this for RM30+.
=_="


Ok, I need you guys opinion for the item below.
It's a mirror and a comb. Which one nicer ar?
I can only choose one T___T

I chose the left one but alot say the right one is nicer...but there's also alot of them said the left one is nicer. Help me to choose plzzzzz!!



A clearer view.

Ok, tell me.
Silver or Bronze?

EDIT: I still like the bronze one better, so BRONZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment