Thursday, July 14, 2011

1 day!!!

It's thursday today and tomorrow is Friday Friday!! 2 weeks gone just like that and on Saturday I can finally meet my love of my life again!!! Damn damn excited!!

Lack of post from me for the past few days can only prove one thing!! That I am actually capable of holding on and for the fact that I've stopped crying after a few days, I think I can actually do a LDR... though if given a choice, I will never want it =_= Still sucks though without him around. The time difference and how we can only communicate through emails and whatsapp. He's gone to UK for 2 weeks and I only called him through Viber once!! ONCE!! Can you believe it -_- I know I'm a little dependent and clingy sometimes, but hey, gimme some time to change will ya? There have always been someone there for me since long ago and for a moment like this you ask me to be all on my own, it's a lil hard sometimes... I'm learning =) And I think I did great!

Meh meh mehhh.... It's Friday tomorrow!!!


*****************************************************

Oh before I forget, I had mixed feelings of happy and sad yesterday. I had to go to client's place in Sentul and as usual, I got lost a bit and was driving around Sentul. Then, drove by a place where it looked so familiar to me... Guess where?? Oh yeahhh... the place I grew up when I was little!! It brings alot of memory to me each time I think about that place and that period of time we were there. We were so little, no worries, playing at the front yard with sis, bro, and cousinsss...yeah lots of them! Smurf paintings on the wall...oh yeahhh mum painted em!! Coz my house wall was blue colour...like dark blue (coz I lived in a freaking kampung papan house!), so mum drew smurfs on the wall and painted white for their heads hahah!! Yeah those are the good times and by thinking of those times really cheer me up and light up my day! But somehow, I'll feel sad. Those place I grew up in, are no longer there. It's a highway now.

I miss em =(

No comments:

Post a Comment