Sunday, July 3, 2011

Down

It's only 3rd of July today. 13 days more to go before I can see him again. I really thought it'd be easy because I'm so used to not seeing him... But it's really not easy. I'm feeling so depressed every minute of the day. I just don't feel like doing anything or talk to anybody. Sucks.

Attended Ping Ping's birthday yesterday. It was alright and thank God no awkward moments. Those little kids are adorable. After dinner went to Cheras to join my parents. They are down to celebrate Mun Mun's birthday. They held a party for her, which I missed it coz I attended Ping Ping's dinner. Mum should've told me earlier that they'll be celebrating a birthday party. Sigh. But meeting up with my parents is kinda awesome. I'm like a princess all over again =)

Just got back home from Cheras coz there's no internet connection there and I can't do anything!! Cried again. And again. And again. I can't hold my tears I dunno why. Hate this feeling. Tomorrow's another working day. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment