Tuesday, July 5, 2011

11 days

It's the fourth day today since he left to UK. Yeah it's only 2 weeks you say, but it's a big deal for me if it's not for you. But today is a great achievement for me, I haven't cried yet and didn't really disturb him by messaging him a lot of unnecessary smses =) "Haven't cried yet" huh... Yeah, normally when it comes to sleeping time, that's when I start to ttm shit and tears come flowing down. But for the whole day, being the lousy me, staying this strong is an achievement so fuck you and live with it =) Work keeps me busy and that is a good thing. I drank a lot since he left. Just to keep me half awake and not to think a lot. I wonder how other people can maintain a LDR. I'm sure he could too... To be honest, I can't. I'm suffering. And he's going to US next year. That's why I'm giving myself a test now. Well, first few days was hell. Today is alright =) But hey, can't really use this as a guide or sumthing coz he's only going for 2 weeks this time. US will be 3 years babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment