Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes...

Honestly speaking, if you ask me now, I really don't think I can do a LDR. I'm not sure about next time or even next year, but for now, it sucks to the max and I hate it. I really do. The first day was the worse and to think back of how I felt, I somehow know how a break up feels like..or rather, for comparison purpose in this case =\ Knowing that you can't see or even speak to the person anymore, staying in the room alone, not wanting to talk to anyone, just sitting down there thinking and feeling so lost and scared, and all you do is to just cry... and cry to sleep. It's never easy I can tell you.

That's what happen when you're deeply in love with a person. You love them so much that they're always on top of the priority. But I'm sure it's different for everyone. Some people have other kinda priorities in life.... Well, not wanting to go further on this. Lets just cut the crap and get some good sleep tonight.

I seriously think I'm having depression. I've not smiled for days. I can cry anytime of the day. I cried watching a comedy. I'm always so moody and gloomy.

Sometimes, I just hate to live the way I am now. Or frankly speaking, I hate to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment