Monday, May 2, 2011

Deng!

Hahh!! Back to Melaka yesterday and went shopping with mum and sis today. And Godd shopping for clothes is so fun! Its weird huh that I couldnt get nice clothes in KL but when I'm back here, sooo many nice clothes and dresses =_= I soo wanna get all of them! Too bad, very limited resources I have here, so gotta limit myself =(

Bought this one jumpsuit-cum-romper(?) from nichii and it's such a wonderful piece of addition to my wardrobe! So elegant and classy! Very different from what I normally would get. Thought of wearing it to Cindy's jie jie wedding dinner ;) First time not wearing a dress to a dinner ehh =P
Lol guess I'm just a happy girl today for being a satisfied shopper :P Heyy I'm a girl after all...

Shoppings fun! Shoppings so fun! Shoppings so damn fun!

Alright I should get some sleep now. Ciao diary.


*****************************************************

Oh before that, wanna record this moment down here lol:

Coversation between An Qi (2 years old currently) and my mum.

Mum was changing diaper for lil Aaron.

An Qi : *surprised* Yohh nanny! Why got this one wan??! *pointing at Aaron's little buddy down there*

Mum : Because he's a boy.

An Qi : *looking down* I also don't have....


HAHAHAHAHA goshh little kids this days!! Aaron is soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment