Tuesday, May 3, 2011

unlucky

Feeling very terrible now. Been like this whenever I'm back here from Malacca or when Sim leaves for Malacca. I'd cry thinking of my loved ones. My parents, my bf, my hometown... I just do not know how long I can last like this. Just so depressed. How can everyone manage to do it but I can't? The only reason I can think of is they have something to go back to, something to look forward to, somebody they want to see or there's just someone there with them. I come back to KL to nobody. My parents and boyfriend are all back in Malacca. I'm living here all by myself. That's just a reason/excuse I guess. There are people who are like that too but they can do it why not me?

Sighh... I hate this life. I wish it could end very sn where I can just be with people I love most.

Anyway, not a good day today.

Sim involved in a minor accident justnow after sending me to Puff's house. Yeah again...because of me. Am I bringing him bad luck? I think so too. Coz since the day we got together, there were sooo many things that happened that weren't on our side. 2 accidents within 1 year! First was because of my birthday trip and this second one was because he sent me all the way to Puff's house and when he was driving back, that happened. Sigh. I am just a girl who brings bad luck to people around me. I hate this!

And I swear I'm not gonna carpool with them anymore. Just such a terrible decision!! She had 5 ciggies throughout the way!! Heyy from Malacca to KL 5 ciggies wth!! And now I'm having flu! =_=

What a day what a day!

Sigh...

Sighh...

No comments:

Post a Comment