Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Far farr back

My baby just left back to Malacca =( Really hate it when I'm alone here. We had so much fun whenever he's around and it's even more sucky when I gotta work tomorrow. Sigh.


I do not know how my future will be especially with my lousy CGPA and hopeless career, every single day I'll think of this and yet, it doesn't lead me to anywhere. I'm planning to sit for any paper, any exam, any professional paper, ICAEW or ACCA or CFA or anything! But it's not that easy!! I need to pay for deposit, I need to forego a lot of things, I need to balance between work and study! How can I do that? How could anyone do that?? Besides people with money or sponsorship or smart asses people. I'm neither. I need to pay on my own, and it's not small amount of money. It comes up to thousands of dollars. Where on the earth can I find that money??! Sighh....


I'm such a useless person with no commitment to work and no desire to achieve for the better. I want it but I did nothing to get it. I am nowhere in the world now. Everyone I know has gone so far and I'm so far back...

No comments:

Post a Comment