Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm nobody

Went for towerthon race today at KL tower with Chee and Vivien. We had to climb 2038 steps, 70+ floors! The few practices we had weren't sufficient actually but hell we managed to finish it in 35 mins! Awesome right! Not sure bout our ranking yet tho coz that will be posted online but I'm so happy that not only I did not give up, I reached the finishing line before my two buddies! Hehe...
Everything was well until when we had to take the elevator down to the ground floor. Waited for more than ONE FUCKING HOUR!! And everyone was pushing like fuck!! Damn stupid organiser! This shit happens every fuking year can't they fuking do something about it?? At least make everyone queue dammit! We started at 10.11pm and I'm done at 10.45pm. Waited for the elevator and managed to reached the ground floor at 11.59pm! Cb! Juuuust in time to call mummy to wish her Happy Mother's Day..!

And yeah, was contemplating whether to drive back or not after that coz it was very late already. Initally, everything was supposed to be done by 10.30pm but those organisers were fucking each other and wasted our time so started late and ended damn late! Andddd yeah I came back Malacca without informing Sim because I knew he wouldn't want me to come back at such hour. I really wanna come back. That's all I thought of. I made him very worried. A lot. Not only he din know I was heading back to Malacca, he was waiting for me to reach Ridzuan by staying up. I am truly sorry dear, I know you won't see this, but I am really sorry for what I've done. I am not a person with wise decision, I am not smart... What was on my mind that moment was I just wanna go back Mlk for Mother's Day. And now, with my stupidity, I managed to make him worried and upset over this.

Sigh what a day. It was supposed to be a good day for me. Now I've ruined everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment