Thursday, May 5, 2011

First anniversary!!

Yeah yeah! It's our first anniversary today! One year!! Can't believe I can be with him for one year!! When we just started, I thought it'd be very hard for me as I lack of confidence of myself...Till today, din know why he'd choose me instead of so many other girls that he knows that are smart and pretty and rich and kind and anything that you look for! Though he told me so many times before, but I still think there are many other girls that are more suitable to be with him, rather than me. I'm not rich, I'm not intelligent, I'm not from a rich family and I sound like a guy. What he sees in me and for the fact that he likes me, really made me feel so special. Thanks dear =D

Our very first anniversary falls on a Thursday dammit! Sim is in Malacca while I'm in KL here working. But it's alright, we celebrated the unofficial day on April 18th, knowing that we'll both be busy today. As long as I know he still loves me, that's what matter most =)
To my dearest Sim Siew Han, I love you more each day! I thank God for showing me the way to your life, and finally to be with you. Though it's just one year, I've learned alot from you and our relationship. I hope to be with you forever and to have beautiful kids with you. I will love you more, I wish it goes the same on your side. Truly appreciate what you've done for me and I'll repay you by loving and caring for you my love.

Happy anniversary SSH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment