Thursday, May 19, 2011

My fault...

Went in the elevator justnow and nearly got raped by a fucking negro guy! Stupid Ali or whatever fuck his name is. Bumped into him a few times before and many times he asked for my number but I didn't give. This time, while going up to the 18th floor, he pushed me to the side of the elevator and started touching my waist and his cibai hand slowly going up. And then his fucking face came to me and tried kissing me macaohai. Fucking disgusting!!! Came out at the 18th floor where he's living coz I was afraid he'd do shit in the lift. Then he grabbed my hand and asked me to go to his house to which of course I refused to. Then he asked for my number again and said shit like "I really like you. We can be together and I'll marry you. I am serious...I really like you." Fuckkkk you larrrrr!!
And sigh...it's my fault again. For not being brave enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment