Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 wonderful days

Seriously, it's not that wonderful everyday -_- I can't sleep well every single night and every morning when I wake up, it is hell! I can't fucking understand why the hell do I wake up at 3-4am EVERY FUCKING SINGLE DAY! Sighh...

Anyway, everyday is a hectic day. Not at work but each time I come back home. For instance, today I came back, jogged for 30 minutes, chilled a bit, prepared food for dinner, eat, took my bath, and pooofff it's 11pm already wthell! Guess I should cut down on cooking coz that always take up most of the time I have...but it's for the sake of saving moolahh sigh..

Didn't update yesterday coz I went for happy hour with 2 of my colleagues. Those crazy girls lol. These people just joined the company like 3 months ago but we can really click and it's a good thing!
 The bunch of people that are bullied by me everyday LOL!

It's Friday again tomorrow yayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment