Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is it

So finally here it is! Today is the day :) I've been feeling rather normal since yesterday, much better than what I thought I'd feel especially for the last few days. Probably I succeeded in not wanting to think too much coz I know of I do,I'll cry and I don't want that to happen.. Of course later at the airport I can't hold back and whatever happens next, that's even much more of a headache.. Well, whatever it is, I'm so glad that he's finally leaving to a place with real snowmans :) Dear Snowman, Please take a very good care of yourself and never forget to strive what you desired for.. Remember that all of us here love you and whenever you need anything, we'll all be here for you. All the best to you and do us proud! And don't forget to have fun!! Last night I had one of the most wonderful sleeps ever :) I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment