Sunday, July 22, 2012

Post-wonderful day 1

Well, copied from my FB wall:
And so, this is it. The day has finally arrived after a really long wait. I'm actually still in disbelief that he's left the country, it feels like it was just a minute ago when we were still sitting down chatting, watching movie, emoing.. But one thing for sure, I managed to hold on and not cry =) Well, it is very painful to see him leave but it will be more painful if he feels sad and down if we were all to cry.. Hence, the no crying policy so that he can leave the country, happily and with no worries. Of course it is not easy to hold it, but Snowman, please remember that every teardrop has its reason, today we cry seeing you leave, 2 years later, it will be tear of joy so make us proud aites! Love.

*************************************************************************

Fatty just smsed me justnow and he's in Dubai now waiting for the next transit. So glad he touched down safely. 2 more flights to go! Just pray he'll have a safe journey all the way home there. I miss him already.

Though I am feeling rather terrible now, the depression part hasn't kicked in yet, as compared to the times when he went UK for 2 weeks, both the time I was terribly affected. This time probably I am too lost to feel the reality yet. Or maybe I am that strong...I dunno.

Ayways, a big turn out today at the airport. Didn't know so many people would come and bid farewell to the lovely guy who everyone adores. Glad to see that he's being loved and cared by so many people around him :)

My friends are not that bad either lol. Received numerous msges and smses from my girlfriends and Fatty's friend asking me how am I doing, checking if I am fine, words of encouragement, etc. Everybody is just so sweet :) I am so thankful for having all these people around me too :)

Hopefully, I can climb back up and be the normal Trina again :) And hopefully too, I won't have to continue with this post-wonderful days blogpost after a while.

I miss my snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment