Monday, July 2, 2012

20 wonderful days

I knew this day will come one day but I didn't know it will come this fast. Just in a blink of an eye, it's been 2 years. Exactly 20 days more I won't be able to see him during the weekends after weekends again... and there won't be anything for me to look forward to anymore during the weekends. As much as I want him to do something more useful and meaningful in life, and to put his great mind to good use, I still can't accept the fact that I won't be seeing him for God knows how long. But yet, like what I told everyone, all I need is time. I believe I will be able to get back on track and live like a normal person after a reasonable time...

Been constantly telling myself that everything will be alright, everything will be fine. I know I will somehow pass through this tough stage and years later, we will get back together with an even stronger relationship and love for each other. To pass through the beginning tough stage will not be easy for sure and all I can hope for is for me to stay strong! I am positive about this...or rather, just trying to be an optimist. Whatever it will be, I know I've been loved and being loved by someone I love and will always love, my fatty.

The future, the long long path to the future, where we can venture into...
  ...awaiting us

No comments:

Post a Comment