Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 wonderful days

Four days left to the departure day. Didn't expect it to come this fast huh.. Well, it has to come one day, I'll be very very sad for sure, just couldn't imagine how it'll be on the day and the day after, and perhaps for the whole month and it might also drag over a few months... but, at the same time, I'm very very happy for him that finally, he gets to leave the Cinnaland. Remember, there's nothing more than doing something you really like, though we all know this is not what you really really wanted, well, at least you're halfway there :)
  
  
Watched a youtube video on the case study method they taught in class in that school... everyone sounded so smart, just so intelligent. Really hope to see you enjoy yourself with all those packed schedules, I'm sure it'll all be interesting :)
 
 
I'm thinking of taking up additional classes too. Perhaps British Council English class. Since it's subsidised by the company anyway, why not right? Only thing is it''ll eat up my training budget, which means I don't get to go for many trainings/ seminars / etc. And classes are once a week I think which also means that I'll be so worn out with no time to rest. Oh well, options are mine to make and I will make a wise one. I can't let the gap grow further apart so whatever the case is, I must strive hard to achieve at least something :)
 
 
Time to sleep now... Í guess I'll have the best ever sleep tomorrow night ;)
 
  

The Rose by Westlife
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment