Monday, July 23, 2012

Post-wonderful day 2

Fatty has not contacted me yet since last night. He managed to find an internet kiosk at the airport at Dubai and emailed me from there. I cried so hard reading the email. Slept off after that and woke up feeling alright for work. Waiting for his msg now telling me that he's landed safely =(

Waking up for work today was okay. Reality hit again during working hour. I was just staring at my laptop blankly. Didn't know what to do or what to think about. Just sat and ttm the whole day today. And for the first time since I work here, I felt like resigning. 2 more jobs waiting for me to lead in August and I have no idea if I can manage it if I continue to feel this way. Sigh..

Nothing much can be done now I guess. Only time can heal the sorrow.

UPDATE: YAYYY he's in Atlanta now!! Riiiiighttt after I'm done typing the last word, I received his sms hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment