Sunday, July 29, 2012

Post-wonderful day 8

Well, it's actually been exactly a week since fatty left. Felt like a month already. It's no fun at all. This is the first weekend I had to live on without anything to look forward to. Then there will be next weekend, which will definitely be worse, the week after, and the week after... At least I have classes to keep me occupied all the time, not much time to think and emo.

Didn't post for the past few days not because I have recovered from all of this but due to my busy schedule of studying for progress test, that crazyness of P2 paper..., hunting down roaches, I think it should rather be being haunted by roaches, and busy blocking humans from whatsapp because suddenly everyone can see me now... Life's still great so far, just lack of time to actually lie on the bed and think through stuff which I used to back then when I had lotsa excess time. Can't wait for the year to end and hoping for 2013 to come asap. I wana get done with this paper and move on. For the next few weekends will be hell as we are all told not to skip those classes coz it will be very important, hence the additional unnecessary stress. I guess besides classes, there's really nothing I am looking forward to, not saying that I'm looking forward to attend those classes, but at least it occupies one weekend. And very quickly, I can sit for the exam :)

Anyway, posted this for myself to monitor how things have gone so far. Nothing much. Nothing great. Still lprefer staying alone... don't have to entertain anybody and all.

*********************************************************************

Felt very very down out of a sudden. I think I better just go to bed right now. Really can't stay up feeling this way...or I'll die real fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment