Monday, July 16, 2012

6 wonderful days

I've been very busy lately, from attending hell lots of classes, doing homework last minute, exercising in hope of losing weight before the end of my wonderful days and whatever I should do before the day comes. Seriously so tired, especially with the lack of sleep everyday :(

Doing homework right now feeling so damn lazy =\ This sem's gonna be crazy. Looking at the notes itself can kill me already sigh...

Anyway, not here to rant today. Just wanna share a pic... a freaking beautiful pic!

Nice riightt?! :D
The coming days will be hell for both of us but I know for sure he can manage it steadily :)
He's always keeping to himself, and in years to come, I'm just waiting for the bright and cheerful him to come back, no longer the dark and gloomy guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment