Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Post-wonderful day 3

Many people often say that all you need is trust in order to survive LDR. I beg to differ that. It's normally easier said than done. I am sure most of the LDR have trust and communication and honesty and unconditional love, etc, but yet, many didn't work out. I guess it is individual's will and determination to hold on to it. It's definitely not easy and I can't see where this is going, but I have faith. I have faith that we are steady enough to move on to the next stage of our lives. All we need now is to stay strong. In fact, I think I am stronger than how I thought I'd be, even though I still feel terrible, just not as bad as I imagine it to be. Or perhaps reality hasn't kicked in yet? It sucks, it sucks so bad that I can't sleep properly for the past few nights. Distance sucks and it sucks even more when I know fatty is not happy over there as well. For one, this is not what he really wanted to do. And secondly, he calls the place a choddytown. I understand very well actually and this made me really sad that he has to spend 2 years there doing things he doesn't like and live at a place he doesn't want to be. Well, I guess it is still better than living here in Msia. All I hope now is for him to enjoy whatever he's doing when the sem starts in August. I really really hope it will be fun and he will enjoy every second there.

I regret... for going to Bali last month. I should've kept the leaves to accompany him for this 38 hours trip. Seeing how tired and down he is, I feel so extremely terrible :( Sigh... How much better would it be if I were to follow him...even for just a month. It will be so worth it despite having to take unpaid leaves and skip classes. Damn I'm such a moron! I miss him so badly now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment