Wednesday, July 4, 2012

18 wonderful days

Well, let's start of this post with a pic of us <3

Pic taken during one of our awesome getaways :)
Will blog about it if I ever rmb :P

Today is kinda great day. Though nothing really interesting happened, I kept myself occupied with work and as usual, making everyone at office laugh. Somehow my colleagues always find the things I said funny even though sometimes it is not meant to be a joke -_- Lol but saying stupid things to make them laugh and even be awarded with a "Best Actress Award" would always cheer up our working environment among us. So guess that's actually a good thing :D


The said "award" -_-
They always claim that I can really act especially whenever I was in front of boss swtt and also when dealing with clients -____-
Or any other times when I wanna korek information from anyone lol!

Anyway, today has been a productive day for me even after coming back home. Jogged a bit justnow and feeling so awesome now! Stopped jogging for quite some time due to exams but surprisingly, I can still do 30 minutes without feeling tired! Aweeeeesome! Gotta really lose those fats all over me so by hook or by crook, I NEED TO FUKING GET RID OF THOSE FATS! Can't wait can't wait to see the slim me again! ^^v

Wish me luck! I need 'em!

And I love my snowman so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment