Wednesday, July 4, 2012

19 wonderful days


I know I've been posting all emo posts lately. Seriously, what on earth was I thinking man..
Read back edi also wanna puke -_-
I wanna start blogging cheerful things again! Haha I know I always say this and it never happens, but at least lemme tokkok abit ken?

Anyway, it's 19 days more to the official day. Today I'm feeling rather good actually. Probably I'm too occupied with work and many other stuff to settle before this coming weekend ^^ Gotta get done with my looong to-do list eh!

Some random facts/ thoughts:

1. I've gained weight!! No I AM SERIOUS! I have flabby arms, FAT thighs, super huge tummy I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT LYING!

2. I have classes from 8am-6pm during weekends now.
Classes + Lack of rest + lack of exercise = Good knowledge x (Fat + Ugly skin)

3. I love to work after Mondays or sometimes Tuesdays.

4. I wanna get a puppy! Wrrooofff!

5. Colleague said that my boobs are bigger today.

That's all ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment